In compliance with Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPDGDD) transposition of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016 (GDPR) we inform you that the person responsible for the processing of your data is:
TOTAL PLANNING, S.L.
Address Av / Ferreria, 49-51 (Pol. Ind. La Ferreria)
08110 Montcada i Reixac, Barcelona, Spain.
Hereinafter TOTAL PLANNING.
TOTAL PLANNING informs you that we process the personal data that are provided to us to manage contractual relationships, and offer interested persons and customers of TOTAL PLANNING information about products and services related to TOTAL PLANNING, specifically, information on:
- Provide our products and services.
- Provide information about our products and services.
- To manage administrative tasks derived from purchased products.
- We may also use your personal data for other purposes and, for this, we will provide you with a specific notice at the time of collection and we will obtain your consent when necessary.
- To communicate with you.
- Help in the management and improvement of our company; for example, to improve our products or services or our security.
- Comply with our legal obligations, and
- Accounting and other administrative purposes.
Communications about products and services may be made by any means, including electronic means. The interested party must authorize the sending of commercial communications explicitly, by marking the corresponding boxes, in any of the data request forms, for example those included in our website.
DATA THAT IS TREATED
The data to be processed by TOTAL PLANNING within the framework of the relationship with the interested party and conditioned on the consented purposes, are included in the following categories:
- Identification and contact information, for example, but not limited to: name, surname, telephone or email.
- Commercial information data based on the indications received.
CONSERVATION OF DATA
The personal data provided will be kept as long as they are necessary to respond to the contractual relationship, to the requests or requests made, and in any case as long as the deletion is not requested by the interested party, as well as the time necessary to comply with the legal obligations that in each case correspond according to each type of data.
RECIPIENTS TO WHICH THE DATA WILL BE COMMUNICATED.
The data of the interested party may be communicated to:
- To service providers linked contractually with TOTAL PLANNING as processors who will process your data strictly following the instructions of TOTAL PLANNING.
- To the competent authorities in cases where there is a legal obligation.
LEGITIMATION FOR THE TREATMENT OF YOUR DATA AND CONSERVATION TIME
The legal basis to manage the relationship with the client and other interested parties and to offer information about activities, products and related services TOTAL PLANNING can be the execution of a contract, or the unequivocal consent of the interested party in the event of no prior contractual relationship. .
The personal data provided to fulfill the obligations derived from the contractual relationship between TOTAL PLANNING and you will be kept for the entire period of validity of the contractual relationship; and once the contractual relationship is over, the data will be kept for the period of limitation of the actions that could derive from the relationship maintained with you.
The personal data obtained through the contact form will be kept only for the time necessary to meet the request for information.
However, if you had given your express consent for the sending of information and commercial prospecting, your data will be kept until you express your willingness to revoke said consent.
SECURITY MEASURES APPLIED TO PERSONAL DATA OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
The processing of personal data provided by the interested party will be carried out by adopting the necessary technical and organizational measures to prevent loss, misuse, alteration and unauthorized access to them, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the data and risk analysis performed.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation on whether in TOTAL PLANNING we are treating personal data that concerns them or not. Interested persons and clients have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons