With the arrival of the end of the year, in addition to taking stock of what happened in 2015, it is time to raise the objectives and challenges that the company expects to meet in these next 12 months. A list marked by the international growth and the constant quality that characterizes the work and service of Total Planning. These are the main objectives for 2016:
- International Growth. It is one of the main challenges that the company poses, to be able to consolidate itself in the French and German market through two key aspects. The first is the commercial agent that Total Planning has abroad. In addition, the company has been included in the international ICEXNEXT program. Thanks to this, the company expects to considerably increase its export.
- Participation in the Hannover Subcontracting Fair, which will take place from 25 to 29 April 2016. A great opportunity that will serve as a meeting point with many international companies. Total Planning intends to participate in this event and aims to own its own stand, perhaps together with another company, as yet to be determined. It is the largest subcontracting fair in Europe, together with Midest in Paris, so without a doubt, the presence of Total Planning in it is very important.
- Attendance and participation in the AEROSPACE show in Seville, which is held from May 10 to 13 next year. It is an event, which the company already attended in 2013, with great potential for Total Planning to grow in the aeronautics sector. Another opportunity to contact different clients through B2B meetings, bilateral meetings with purchasing managers of many companies.
- Maintain and strengthen the new customers reached in 2015. Consolidating relationships with great future prospects is paramount for the company.
- Renovation of the machinery park. It is another of the objectives pursued by the company in order to continue offering the best service and quality to all customers. The company intends to switch between one and two 3-axis machines, and is already studying the budgets to at least be able to change one of them shortly, since the operation expects to close at the end of this month or in January 2016.
- Improve production processes. Repetitive work is continuously being optimized with the aim of achieving greater profitability by improving manufacturing times and on the other hand reducing costs, including tool wear.
- Finally, Total Planning intends to activate its new production management program. The objective of this is to be able to reduce as much as possible the hours of machine downtime and thus have an impact on a better delivery time for its customers.
These are the main challenges that the company faces for next year. It will be 12 months of hard work with the aim of continuing to grow internationally with a constant, quality and continuous improvement in each of its services and processes.