Total Planning is always committed to the highest quality in all its processes. It is for this reason that since October it has the EN 9100 Certification, which provides security and reliability of all the products it designs, manufactures or manufactures.
Aeronautical, space and defence products are subject to very high demands in terms of quality, reliability and maintainability due to their operating conditions. This fact has caused the quality regulations in the sector to be one of the most demanding in the industrial field.
This EN 9100 standard represents an important step forward for the aeronautical, space and defence industry by harmonising the Quality Management Systems requirements of some of the largest aeronautical, space and defence manufacturers and suppliers, including but not limited to AIRBUS INDUSTRIE, BAE SYSTEM, THE BOEING COMPANY, PRATT & WHITNEY and ROLLS ROYCE.
With this reference, Total Planning has achieved international recognition of its Quality Management System, in addition to providing important competitive advantages in the sector.
BENEFITS OF THE REFERENCE IN 9100
· Improvement of the prestige and image (of the company)
· Increase in the effectiveness and efficiency of the processes (of the company)
· Enhances beneficial relationships between customer and company
· Increase customer trust
· Increase competitiveness
· Increase quality: Delivering more reliable products through more efficient processes
· More demanding processes: More robust processes in the supply chain